Monday, October 27, 2014

Teabone's TGC Store Products

Teabone was one of the first authors I bought from, when I first started aggregating content for this site.  I didn't spend much, his items were well priced.  However, this Canadian artist gave me several options of where to spend my pennies and I realized in comparing his products against others that a significant reason why I'm even writing this blog today was because of the choices I had to make back then when initially selecting what to get on a shoestring budget.

Teabone, a canadian, has apparently been working with or had an interest with FPSC for a long time, on the order of like eight years, if his forum profile is any clue.   He, like many other indy gamedevs has a number of interests strewn about.

His intermittently updated blog:  http://t-boneproductions.blogspot.ca/

And His TGC store:  http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=artist-view&aid=45855

Unfortunately there's not many items to review here.  Teabone has a very limited selection at this time and I must say that's a crying shame.  He's one of the better artists in the TGC community, at least in terms of his use of textures and color.  Every time I purchase I look at Teabone's store, hoping to find more to buy, but only finding the same eight or so products.  I truly hope more comes soon.

What is the one item I can't live without:  What is the one thing found in every dorm room, family dwelling, and office place?  It's so prolific yet we overlook it for less ubiquitous models.

Is that pizza bro?  Can I have a slice?

That's right, it's pizza.  A massive portion of the modern world's diet, this humble bread, cheese, sauce and toppings concoction has been vastly underrepresented in the gaming world.   Thankfully, Teabone has put a stop to it.  Now personally, I also own this:

Because this also fits in dorm rooms, family homes, and offices.

That's right.  Toilet paper.  Both of these items will cost you virtually nothing to own.   The art style meshes well with the likes of gencheff, nomis3d, HenryHam, etc.   I find that these items work so well I find myself using them in almost every single scene I do.


The bottom line:  It's top shelf art, at bargain basement prices.  Buy one.  Buy them both.  Buy everything he has.  You'll just find yourself wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment